Grand Prairie, TX – Stealth Cam® engineers know the biggest game animals come out at night; that’s why the company developed the new G45NGMAX—a trail camera that has no match in capturing high-quality stills and video!
The G45NGMAX advantage starts with Stealth Cam’s next-generation, high-resolution night imaging technology, which produces 26MP photos to capture crisp, still images across the camera’s 100-foot flash range. This exceptional imaging comes courtesy of 45 NO-GLO IR emitters combined with integrated Retina™ Low Light sensitivity, Matrix™ Advanced Blur Reduction and the super-fast 0.45-second Reflex™ Trigger system technology, deliver the most reliable nighttime performance to ensure the big bucks are captured on camera.
In addition to its unrivaled nighttime operation, the G45NGMAX offers diverse setting customization to achieve the best imaging and video results regardless of the terrain or site layout. Utilizing an intuitive menu and easy-to-see backlit LED programming interface, the G45NGMAX allows the user to set numerous still and video capture parameters. Setting options include HD video recording from 5 to 180 seconds, a burst mode that can take from one to nine stills per trigger event, and precise recovery time-out that covers 3-59 seconds or 1-59 minutes. Data logging features time and date, moon phases, temperature, and GPS meta-tagging provide essential information for documenting game activity and planning future hunts.
Other attractive features of the G45NGMAX include a card slot compatible with SD cards up to 512GB, Secure Lock password protection to prevent tampering and minimize theft, an external jack to accept power via a 12V battery, adjustable PIR range control to match environmental conditions, and 1080P video with H264 compression for faster upload to external platforms.
To learn more about the G45NGMAX and other Stealth Cam products, please visit http://www.stealthcam.com.
Stealth Cam G45NGMAX Features:
• 26 MP
• Hi-Res Next Gen night imaging delivers crisp night images
• 45 No-Glo IR Emitters
• Smart Illumination Technology
• 1080P Video (H264 Compression)
• Range Control – Adjustable PIR
• Security Mode (re-write SD memory)
• Reflex™ Trigger < 0.45seconds
• Matrix ™ Advanced Blur Reduction & Retina™ Low Light sensitivity
• 16:9 Wide Image Ratio
• Burst Mode 1-9 images per triggering; Adjustable intervals 1,2,3,4,5 seconds
• 3-59 sec / 1- 59 min recovery time out
• Time / Date / Moon Phase / Temperature / Name Stamp
• GEO-TAG GPS Tagging
• Secure Lock password protection
• SD Card slot up to 512GB
• Video & USB output
• Operates on 8 AA batteries
• External power jack for 12V battery box
• Active Time Setting & Preset Time & Date (CST)
• Multi Lingual (English / French / German / Spanish)
• MSRP: $199.99